You know what one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is? How little traffic there is. I know it sounds weird, but I've always been fascinated by that fact. Just looking out onto the street only seeing one car pass by about every ten minutes. For one day, most people are spending the day at home with the ones they love, without any other care in the world. I love it. I love that for just one day, the world stops completely. All you do is focus on the delicious dinner you are soon going to eat and you're enjoying your family's company. Random thought for the day :)
Ever since I've started this diet, I've been getting a lot of compliments - on everything. My clothes, my hair, my makeup, my shoes, my socks, my jewelery, how skinny I look, how pretty I am. Don't get me wrong, it's all very flattering. But at the same time it's a little overwhelming. I've never been good with compliments. I get easily embarrassed. I'm one of those people where I'd rather be complimented behind my back rather than to my face, you know? But at the same time, I love it. I need to hear it because it just inspires me to keep going with this, that it actually is working. I'm not complaining, so please don't mistake this for that. It's all new to me. For once, people are jealous of me. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit there. But you get what I'm trying to say.
I'm completely engaged in the Twilight book. I know, I'm just like everyone else out there. But it fascinates me. And what fascinates me even more is how much I have in common with the character Bella. Maybe I'll meet some hot, studly vampire who won't be able to stay away from me ;) Haha, totally kidding. I'm not that obsessed folks. But it really is a good book. I highly recommend it!
I'm excited because I've gotten most of my Christmas shopping done. Now I'm feeling like Christmas. It was hard for me to get excited about it, with the whole Iwoa thing. Then I realized I was just being a Debbie Downer and I needed to suck it up. So that's exactly what I'm doing and I'm stoked for Christmas to come. Yay!
Alrighty, random blog. Random is how I roll though. Get over it :) I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I certainly did! Take care everyone. Thanks for reading! Lala - out! (haha...oh I still think that's funny)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love your bloggings. Beautifully written lalakins!
In the voice of Mr. Krabs....Ahhhh you're beautiful. There subtle enough!
Post a Comment