As we all know, we have a new president elect. I've never been one to follow politics, propositions, governors, yada yada yada. Politics isn't one of my better subjects and I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I know what I'm talking about when the subject is brought up. However, I believe that this was definitely one of (if not THE most) historical elections America has ever witnessed. Either way, we would have made history. If McCain had won, the White House would have its first female Vice President. I'm really looking forward to having Obama as my president. He seems like a genuinely good person and like he really cares about the people of America. I've said it to several people before and I'll keep on saying it - I feel like when he speaks, he's talking to you rather than at you. I actually cried when he won. Tears of happiness of course! I am so proud of America for looking past all the racial crap and actually accepting Obama and believing in what he stands for. I am so thankful that I was able to live during this election, because as I said before, this is going down in history and I find it to be amazing. However, people who say that they're moving to Canada....You know what have to say to that? GOOD! We're better off without you and your negativity. How can you be that stupid to actually believe that things are only going to get worse? I'm sorry, I have a hard time finding the sense in that statement. But anyway, I'm looking forward to this change. Obama is an incredible man and he's taking on a lot of responsibility. I think it's only fair that we give him all of our support. He has a huge mess to clean up and I think he'll do it successfully.
Okay, well I think you've read enough of me babbling on about a subject I clearly don't know enough about, but plan on becoming more educated in :) Stay positive, people. Positive brings positive. Until next time America - Lala out! (As in Seacrest out...hahaha...I thought it was cute)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment