Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Keep Swimming...

Alrighty, so my last couple of blogs have been completely pessimistic. I'm really not this horrible person who is always depressed and only looks at the bad side of things. I'm actually quite positive. When I write my blogs, they are completely raw. No editing whatsoever (okay, well that's kind of a lie. I do check for spelling!) But other than that, everything you read is the thought that popped into my head the second before I typed it. So I would like to apologize to anyone who may have read my last blog and gotten upset by it.

I've come to the realization that this whole Iwoa thing is happening. You can fight it or you can go with it. If you fight it, it's going to be a lot harder along the way. If you accept it, then things will be a lot smoother. I'm not going to sit here and dwell anymore. It's not happening yet. I woke up the other morning feeling really good and content with life and I decided that I like feeling that way. No, my life is definitely not perfect. But I'm going to do my best to change the things that I have control over. I've already started with this diet I'm on. I've lost 18 pounds in 2 months. Think what you want, but I'm pretty proud of that number. That's more weight than I've ever managed to lose on a diet before. Yay :)

I'm going to do my best to stay as positive as I possibly can. That's the only thing I can do right now. Positive brings positive. Negative brings negative. As once quoted by a wise fish, I'm going to "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." and take whatever is thrown at me with a grain of salt.

Well, I'm starting to draw a blank so I'm going to end it here. So long for now my fellow blog readers! I hope you all have an absolutely fantabulous weekend. Thanks for tuning in :) Have a great night.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'll swim right beside you!