Alrighty, so somehow I've managed to get pink eye. Awesome, right? I can't even remember the last time I had pink eye. It's so embarrassing though. I look completely stoned. I went to the doctor today and he recommended that I stay home from work until Thursday (heck yes!). When he first saw me, his jaw literally dropped. He told me he hasn't seen eyes this bad in a long time. So here I am, sitting at home writing a blog with big, pink, puffy eyes. I woke up this morning and my eyes were literally glued shut because of all the nasty gunk. I had to pull them open. Oy vay. The doctor seems to think it's all my sinuses acting up and it's just coming out through my eyes. LOL Wow...
Enough about that. Ten days left until Christmas. I can't believe that. I don't feel like I've really had time to enjoy it at all. It all seems to be happening and yet, I'm not really embracing it. I don't really know why. But I'm still just excited. I've found some really awesome gifts for people and I can't wait for them to open them :) Yay.
Anyways, nothing else to report. Just wanted to write a small blog since I have nothing else to do and I can't really leave the house looking like this. Happy Holidays :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ok, bad on my part for going down the "brown eye" road like your father would have! hope you feel better and i can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment